If we learned one thing in 2021, it was that ESG considerations are becoming a real priority to upstream oil and gas companies. If you look at any large cap E&P’s latest investor deck, you are sure to find a few slides on the company’s emission reduction plans.
Investing in Frontline Employees
Wellsite Emissions Control Training
- Helps operators understand both national and regional environmental regulations without having to read an insanely long legal doc; and
- Provides all operators access to common troubleshooting techniques to mitigate emissions from the most common leak points
- Optimizing pressure set points at the vapor recovery tower to minimize tank flashing
- Understanding how various vent devices should work together on the tank vent header
- Looking for restrictions in the flare line before calling out a maintenance crew to change out thief hatch gaskets
We can help communicate these learnings (and more) to folks through interactive, easy-to-understand modules that can also be used as reference tools in the field.
Play around with the amount of backpressure on a VRT in the exercise below to see how it affects the tower's liquid level and the tank's flash volume!
If you found any of this information helpful, you would probably be interested in checking out our training platform. We cover all this information and more, so we would love to get in touch!